Francine Marzanek

Fran's home on the web

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Already June

I can't believe it is already June!!! Where has the time gone? It is the heat of summer and last I remember, I was sitting in the den in the cold of winter! I read an article yesterday about giving your baby space. It reminded me of when Alexander was younger and would lay in his crib watching his friends - his Tiny Love mobile. He would lay there and scream and kick his feet and wave his legs. When you went into his room - as my husband often did - he would look at you as if to say - I'm busy right now - I am playing with my friends! Really is too funny. Still I really don't know where the time went. I have sent in my email for my return to work - yes, I really, really want to go back there! Even better, when I return, I get to do an orientation. Yikes is all I have to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home