Francine Marzanek

Fran's home on the web

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Baby

My baby is not an infant anymore. As much as I miss how little he was as an infant, I enjoy all the things that he is doing right now. Yesterday, he was walking around our bedroom - as only a 13 month old can walk - like Frankenstein, without the boots - holding onto a toilet paper roll that I had given him. Then this morning, while I was changing his diaper, he was laying on the change table with one of his books open and laughing at it. One of those moments I hope that I never forget and worry that I will forget. There are so many of those - things that I think to myself - I don't want to forget and wonder how on earth I will remember so many of them. I guess that must be the joy of grandparents - not only it is the joy of the new baby, but a re enactment of your younger yesterdays. I miss my baby as an infant - this must be in preparation for all the times I will miss him once he gets big and leaves home. Even though we have decided there will be no bribery of cars to go to university (cause he is going!) in town, it is tempting!!

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger edwardhuron94910337 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home