Francine Marzanek

Fran's home on the web

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Babies, Bunnies and Budha

Mr Bunny has adjusted to having a baby in the house. Mind you, his only adjustment is having to move very quickly because when Alexander comes home, he runs to go and see Mr Bunny. He usually has his shoes on and this is pretty terrifying for a bunny. At which point, Alexander notices the bunny poo that Mr Bunny has deposited outside of the litter box - he yells to let us know that there is bunny poo out of the litter box and then procedes to getting all of the utensils that are needed to clean up after a bunny - dustpan, paper towels, etc. Alexander has gotten quite good at this - to the point where the floor is kept quite spotless these days. A little on the tiring side but it could be worse? How? Just think, baby and open mouth. Ever since Alexander has been a baby, we have found that he reaches a stage of sleep whereby he resembes Budha. Now of course, I should insert a picture here, but I really don't want to take Alexander 's picture here and I am not as savvy as Mark is for finding pictures and inserting them. Budha came to visit yesterday. I was sitting with Alexander for his afternoon nap, he had fallen asleep and I noticed as I was about to put him into the crib that he was holding his soother in his hand and was in Budha mode. I wonder if Mark or I look like that while sleeping? The only way to find out would be to video tape ourselves while sleeping. Of course there is always the worry that other things will be caught on tape - oh I don't know, like a monster wondering through the room during the night, or perhaps the bogey man or the devil. Sounds far fetched, but those scary dreams come from somewhere. Perhaps the graveyard of dead blogs!

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Pete Mitchell said...

Awwwwwww.

I wanna see the baby Budha!

Better than baby Billy-Bob Redneck Joe.

Ooops. did I say that?

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Mark Leslie said...

I woke up last night and I DID see a monster wandering through the bedroom, so it's good we don't run the camera while we're sleeping.....

XO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home